About city cpap
Why should you call city cpap
- Dedicated and independent CPAP supplier outlet in the Melbourne CBD
- We have been trading for 5 years in the CBD and work in conjunction with your sleep physician
- Our reputation for high quality service is second to none
- After hours appointments available on selected days
- No hidden costs for unlimited consultations, follow ups, rental equipment and reports for your sleep physician
- Trained knowledgeable and professional staff
- Latest machines and masks available for your CPAP machine trial
- Large range of CPAP equipment & supplies in stock
- Full after sales support and replacement parts service
- We stock the leading brands in CPAP equipment
Work or live in or near the city? Your initial consultation and CPAP machine set up completed in one hour, during work or after hours. Friendly and knowledgeable staff to help make your CPAP therapy as simple as possible. Call and talk to us about your requirements and arrange to a time to start your CPAP trial during our convenient appointment hours. We work in conjunction with your sleep physician to give you the best possible treatment and ongoing support. At city cpap we pride ourselves on giving straight forward honest advice to all our customers; new and old.
What is sleep apnoea?
Sleep apnoea affects the way you breathe when you’re sleeping. In untreated sleep apnoea, breathing is briefly interrupted or becomes very shallow during sleep. These breathing pauses typically last between 10 to 90 seconds and can occur up to hundreds of times a night.
Untreated sleep apnoea prevents you from getting a good night’s sleep. When breathing is paused, you’re jolted out of your natural sleep rhythm. As a consequence, you spend more time in light sleep and less time in the deep, restorative sleep you need to be energetic, mentally sharp, and productive the next day.
This chronic sleep deprivation results in daytime sleepiness, slow reflexes, poor concentration, and an increased risk of accidents. Sleep apnoea can also lead to serious health problems over time, including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and weight gain. But with treatment, you can control the symptoms, get your sleep back on track, and start enjoying what it’s like to be refreshed and alert every day.
What people say about City Cpap
A fine example of atomic design brought to life. As a seasoned template user, I really appreciate the consistent styling for all common tags, it makes customising the sections that much easier. 5 stars as always for an amazing template.
I love the ease-of-use the builder provides – I can quickly test different combinations and experiment with font and color combinations to find that sweet spot. Kudos for the amazing support too, really quick turnaround!
It’s clear to see just how seriously these guys take design. I’ve never come across a template with the level of polish as this – and don’t even get me started on the page builder, there is simply NO competition. Customer for life.