Resmed Airsense 10 travel bag
Resmed AirSense 10 Elite with 4G COMS and 5 year warranty
The ResMed AirSense 10 Elite is the fixed pressure model in the AirSense series, that will deliver one set pressure as prescribed by your physician. The machine comes equipped with HumidAir, ClimateLineAir & 4G COMS and complete with 5 filters. ResMed AirSense 10 Elite is an excellent choice for new CPAP users.
- HumidAir – integrated heated humidifier is built-in to the device. You can use the ClimateLine Air heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine lightweight hose tube.
- ClimateLineAir – this integrated heated humidifier is now a standard feature. The heated line tubing is great for patients who are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP machines. ClimateLineAir promotes humidity throughout the entire hose.
- AutoRamp – therapy pressure starts at a low setting and increases once sleep onset is detected. As they wake up throughout the night, the device will drop the pressure to allow the user to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high pressure setting or the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- Advanced Event Detection – ResMed AirSense 10 Elite can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events and central apnea events. Central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy. Most often, it is not treated with standard CPAP pressure.
- SmartStart – simply put the mask on and start breathing! The device will turn on automatically and begin therapy.
Order online with City CPAP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.