Resmed Airsense 10 travel bag
Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto with humidifier and 5 year warranty
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto is an innovative and patient-driven machine. Designed to help patients achieve restful and restorative sleep, the Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto offers a comprehensive sleep therapy with a sleek and simple design. It features a simple interface with straight-forward navigation menus. The front-facing display can be operated either lying down or sitting up in bed. Compact, light and low-profile, it takes up very little space on your bedside table and is perfect for travel.
As a City CPAP special, the Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto comes complete with a single piece humidifier and can come with a cellular modem at an additional cost.
- DreamMapper – Allows patients to self-manage their progress. The Dreamstation records sleep cycle progress, providing a morning display of the previous night and a summary of the “good nights” in the last 30 days.
- EZ-Start – Helps patients to get used to their new therapy machine gradually, by allowing them to individualise treatment and aid in the journey toward good sleep and health.
- SmartRamp – This new technology provides for increased patient comfort, allowing the user to fall asleep at lower air pressures. SmartRamp will sense if the user is experiencing non-breathing events and adjusts accordingly.
- Heated Tube Humidifier – A single piece removable humidifier water chamber that is easy to clean and operate. It features Dry Box technology that makes it much less likely for water to enter the machine via the humidifier unit.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth integration enables patients to view their data through an app to assess their treatment.
The cellular modem which is not included allows for wireless connection to the device for remote monitoring.
Order online with City CPAP
This offer is available online. The machine must be collected from our office and comes with a standard setup appointment on how to use the equipment and free downloads as required. All warranties are genuine and fully backed, with full support given for any related issues.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.