Resmed Airsense 10 travel bag
Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto without humidifier
Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto is the latest top of the range automatic adjusting APAP machine with DreamMapper to track patient progress. Designed to help patients achieve restful and restorative sleep, DreamStation Auto offers a comprehensive sleep therapy within a sleek design. It features a simple interface with straight-forward menus for navigation. It’s front-facing display can be operated lying down or when sitting up in bed. Light, compact and low-profile, it takes up very little space and is perfect for travel.
- DreamMapper – DreamStation records sleep cycle progress and provides a morning display of the previous night, as well as a summary of the “good nights” in the last 30 days to allow patients to self-manage their progress.
- EZ-Start – Helps patients to get used to their new therapy machine gradually, by allowing them to individualise treatment and aid in the journey toward good sleep and health.
- SmartRamp – Provides for increased comfort by adjusting pressure even during ramping stages, allowing the user to fall asleep at lower air pressures. SmartRamp will sense if the user is experiencing non-breathing events and adjusts accordingly.
- Connectivity – For added monitoring choices, the Dreamstation is equipped with Bluetooth® connectivity and can come with a cellular modem at an additional cost.
- Heated Tube Humidifier – An optional removable humidifier with heated tubing is also available. The machine can be separated from the humidifier to become smaller for travel purposes.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth integration allows patients to view their data through an app to assess their treatment. The cellular modem also included allows for wireless connection for remote monitoring of the device.
Order online with City CPAP
This offer is only available online from City CPAP. The machine must be collected from our office. Purchase includes a standard setup appointment about how to use the equipment, as well as free downloads as required. All warranties are genuine and fully backed, with full support for any related issues.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.