Resmed Airsense 10 travel bag
Resmed Quattro Air For Her M
Out of stock
The sleek, lightweight design of the ResMed Quattro Air delivers supreme comfort and minimal facial impact. The entire mask is made up of only four parts, making for easy cleaning and assembly. The support for the forehead and frame is lightweight, with limited facial contact and pressure to maximise comfort and reduce red marks.
This For Her variation offers petite sizing and stylish tones, making it the perfect choice for female patients seeking a smaller version of the Quattro Air.
- Lightweight Frame – Designed to fit the cushion and adjust automatically in the correct position even without the forehead pads.
- SoftEdge – Headgear is developed to be worn loosely so that the cushion evenly distributes pressure. The headgear only needs to be fitted once.
- SpringAir – Provides a flexible and lightweight seal with the dual-wall cushion design ensuring less pressure and a better fitting seal. When air flows into the mask, the cushion inflates and creates a seal between the device and the face, ideal for people who sleep with their mouth open or require high-pressure therapy.
- Quick Release Elbow – Allows for releasing parts for quick cleaning and maintenance.
- Circular Vent – This vent design diffuses air for a quiet and restful night of sleep.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.