Resmed Airsense 10 travel bag
Resmed Quattro Air L
Out of stock
The sleek, lightweight design of the ResMed Quattro Air delivers supreme comfort and minimal facial impact. The entire mask is composed of just four parts for easy cleaning and assembly. The support for the forehead and frame is lightweight, with limited facial contact and pressure to maximise comfort and reduce red marks. The Quattro Air standard headgear comes in a light grey and pale blue colourway.
- Lightweight Frame – Designed to fit the cushion and adjust automatically in the correct position even without the forehead pads.
- SoftEdge – Headgear is developed to be loosely worn so that the cushion can distribute pressure evenly. The headgear only requires one fit, with no need for a refit.
- SpringAir – Provides a flexible and lightweight seal with the dual-wall cushion design ensuring less pressure and a better fitting seal. Cushion inflates when air flows into the mask, which creates a seal between the device and the face, ideal for people who sleep with their mouth open or require high-pressure therapy.
- Quick Release Elbow – Allows for releasing parts for quick cleaning and maintenance.
- Circular Vent – This vent design diffuses air for a quiet and restful night of sleep.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.